We are brand new hostel in Krakow and only one, which offer high standard for hostel price.
You can find here everything you need:
- Clean, modern bathrooms
- Rooms stylized on countries youve been before or going to be in the future
- Huge, comfortable common room with bustling and cheerful vibe
- Patio, where you can breathe fresh Krakow air and drink coffee or tea, free of charge for the whole day
- Bar with a beer
- Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen And at the morning we will welcome you with a big smile and tasty breakfast.
We have got something that money can not buy, warm and friendly atmosphere made by people from the whole world, people just like you.
Your Mundo, Your World.
Our rooms are like 12 different places on the World:
4 double rooms - Japan, Hawaii, Nepal, Tibet
5 twin rooms - China, Cuba, Mexico, France, Russia
2 six shared rooms - Africa, USA
1 four shared room - India
Double room with shared bathroom – 160 PLN (approx. 36 EUR, 48 USD, 32 GBP)
Double room – 180 PLN (approx. 40 EUR, 54 USD, 37 GBP)
Quad room with shared bathroom – 220 PLN (approx. 49 EUR, 66 USD, 45 GBP)
Quad (sleeps 4) – 340 PLN (approx. 76 EUR, 102 USD, 69 GBP)
Room for 6 with shared bathroom – 300 PLN (approx. 67 EUR, 90 USD, 61 GBP)
1 EUR/PLN: 4.4711
1 USD/PLN: 3.3429
1 GBP/PLN: 4.9285
Services: Breakfast included.
Internet: Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Parking: No parking available.
Children and extra beds: All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All older children or adults are charged PLN 44.80 per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1. Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 2.
Pets: are not allowed.
• 24 hour Reception
• Clean, modern bathrooms
• 24 hour Hot Showers
• Late Night Bar
• Fresh bed linen and towels
• Laundry Facilities
• Storage room free of charge
• Valuables Lock-Up
• Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen
• Coffee and Tea free of charge for the whole day
• Telephone and Fax Machine
• Bike Rental
• Organised Trips
• Free Travel Information
• Credit Cards accepted
• No Curfew
We are perfectly located in the very centre of Krakow attractions , right between the Old Town and Kazimierz, the former Jewish District , now being the centre of bohemian nightlife. It will only take you 5 minutes to reach Wawel Royal Castle or to go for a stroll along theWisla River. We are 10 minutes walk along the Planty from the Railway Station.
| Send Request||
Unable to connect database|